– 2 initial custom logo concepts to choose from and 2 rounds of revisions on your chosen concept.
– Final logo files for both web and print:
- Scaleable, vector files: You will receive an .ai and an .eps file for your finalized logo concept.
- Vector PDF file: excellent for printing; can be opened in Illustrator.
- One high resolution. JPG logo file with a white background. You will receive this file in CMYK and RGB.
- One high resolution. PNG logo file with no background.
– Final logo files in three different versions:
- Full-color logo (main version) and grayscale logo.
- Logo to use with a color background.
- Small version of your logo to use as a favicon or icon.
– An 8-tone color palette that reflects your brand’s visual identity.
– This palette includes three primary, three secondary and two tertiary colors.
– A handy PDF Brand Moodboard which includes the following:
color palette, logo design, images that represent the identity of the brand, strategic notes describing the concept, textures and other design elements that will guide your brand’s communications.
– A 3-font typography palette that reflects your brand’s visual identity.
ICONS + PATTERNS
– Customized icons that represent the brand. This can include services, products, or unique offerings.
– Patterns/texture for print/web/social.
BADGE / PATCH LOGO
– Secondary Logo design using a modern & simple badge design.
– Usage geared for apparel/packaging/web.
– Business Cards
– Note Cards
– Thank You Cards
– T-Shirt Mocks
– Corporate-wear Mocks
– Headwear Mocks
– Outerwear Mocks
– A quick reference PDF Branding Guide that includes:
- RGB and CMYK brand colors
- Web Safe color hex codes (for web design)
- Typeface names and usage instructions